Monday, May 10, 2004



Today's Attitude: [strangely curious]

I'll be happy to be Worth Nothing
Over the weekend, I was brooding over the depth of my debt when I came to an incredible realization. If GTA and I stay as frugal as possible, one day we may be worth nothing.... and I was soo happy at that thought.
We would have to shell out some serious money before it happens, but I dream of that day. When/if Zero net worth gets here, I want to throw a HUGE party declaring that I am worth nothing.. and hope that everyone will be so proud of us for buckling down. The thought of that day brings happiness and smiles to my face -- when my personal debt and equity are at least equal. I would invite any reader... I hope we are back in Texas by then... uumm aaahh worth nothing,, I sooo can't wait!
I realize that from a certain point of view, this post is sick -- but it's really how I feel! I can't wait to be worth nothing! If you also intend to have a "Worth Nothing" party, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home