Tuesday, April 06, 2004


Today's Attitude:
[Physicist]


NIKOLA TESLA

Most people who know me understand that my physics aspirations have pitted me against the work of Albert Einstein. In the years I spent at Texas A&M, while obtaining my master's degree, I discovered my idealized patron of physics, Nikola Tesla.
My explorations into atmospheric electricity began at UD in late '93 after the Superconducting Super-Collider (Waxahachie, TX) bit the dust, due to an inept congress after having spent $6 Billion - my foot in the door of physics was severed and I have been professionally limping, ever since. I worked for a short time with atmospheric electricity on my own at UD but did not get very far because it was not something that was well-known in a quantitative way by anybody.
It was at the behest of Boxing Alcibiades, one night in the summer of '95 over coffee at the old Hwy-183 Denney's Site not far from Campus, that I began looking into electronic weapons. Though I think his interest was regarding universal weaponry, my ethics directed me more toward defensive and stun weapons. Still, his forcing me to explain everything I understood and did not understand about such possibilities fired up my mind again.
During the spring of '96, I created theoretical protocols for some of my first experiments of 'new' phenomena, but lacked the permission to use a lab at A&M. It was not until my wife (now), Goof Troop Ag, who allowed me access to all of the lab equipment I would need, over which she had been given charge. Some of the effects I observed were the following: St. Elmo's Fire shooting from my fingers; current running on the outside of wires (visibly - like blood vessels); boiling sound from my shoes and glasses; momentum (mostly spinning)derived from glowing emissions; and collection of charge by distant capacitors. For a short time, I thought that I had pioneered a great series of discoveries, that is, until I read about Nikola Tesla.
Much Like my experience with Walter Ritz (Friend/Intellectual opponent of Einstein who died in 1909), I discovered that Nikola Tesla had also predicted and demonstrated what I had seen. My experimental methodology was very different than his, but many of the wild effects were the same. So, I put myself to the task of researching this man... Who was Nikola Tesla anyway? Why have I not read or heard about him if he has done such revolutionary work? The answers to my questions gave me stern warnings.
As I researched further, I discovered that Tesla's errors were the following: (1) a serious lack of business sense, (2) the inability to document and organize his work, (3) the impatience/inability to explain to physicists why they had never seen these effects before and what was really going on behind them, (4) spending too much time using trial and error [like alchemists of old] rather than coming up with his own generalized equations in order to make steps, (5) taking research funds from J.P. Morgan and not doing exactly what he told Mr. Morgan he would do, and (6) not legally pursuing MARCONI for patent infringement for his first 4 mass-produced radio designs [He would be awarded a victory over Marconi by the US Supreme Court, a mere 5 months after he died in 1943]. These errors opened my eyes from rabid idealism into a more conservative world of caution - not only would I have to be careful with my 'recreations' of Tesla's work, but with my observations on Emission Relativity (Ritz-related) too. I took the first step that year and produced some of my first emission-relativity equations that no one had ever seen before.
From what I have read, Nikola Tesla was a serious genius! In fact, as I read more, I found that his objections to Einstein's relativity were similar to my own, but he was so busy with pushing the envelope on atmospherics that he never explored relativity in any great detail that we know of. I had found the master I sought by going to A&M, but unfortunately, he was long dead.
I read about Tesla's idea for the Death Ray and was reminded of my discussions with Boxing Alcibiades - it seemed like at a reasonable power, it could make a great stun weapon and at an even greater power, a great defensive weapon against missiles as well as tornados/other atmospheric phenomena. Thus, I covered all of the material available to me as of mid '98 and found that the British attempted his design and it did not work - it looked like a combination of the giant Death Star weapon from the original Star Wars Movie and Ming's weapon from the original Flash Gordon series. But the question still remained, how can you figure out what he was doing unless you have his experience or understand the physics behind it. Lacking his personal Live-body experience and an apparent lack of supernatural talent, I chose to explore the latter.
3 Years later, I arrived at a number of equations and explanations using basic Newtonian, Faradaic and Maxwellian physics to come up with a design. By the end of my theoretical explorations, I believe I uncovered the physics behind Tesla's Death Ray. The direction that my experimental endeavors took was different in a way that it would be difficult to produce (what I call) "Tesla's Earth-RLC Loop & Resonance effect." I worked in the lab with huge direct currents and alternating currents with wildly varying frequencies and phases - and got most of the effects you would read about in the books if you looked for them. For the 'big one', from my theoretical projections, I would have to set up Tesla's strict high-frequency and phase controls, plus alot of power and exhaustively numerous trials to calibrate the thing.
Studying under Tesla (the dead Physicist) has led me to the nitty gritties of lightening, St. Elmo's fire, "death rays" (which are too expansive to post here and will take me a while still to put to paper) and even to a respect and possible interest in the Arthurian figure, Merlin.
The question that still remains is, even though I believe that I understand how to make a powerful new defense/weapon, would it be a good idea to pursue it? Could it end up being used as a weapon like Nuclear Fission was used to proliferate enormously explosive bombs and missiles? I am tempted to say, "There's always someone crazy enough.", then would my only ethical recourse be to "not discover" it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home