Thursday, April 29, 2004



Today's attitude: [Angry]

A Man without a Party
Once upon a time in an amazing land far away, at a small school on top of a hill. I joined a community of aspiring scholars most of whom were Republican. At the beginning of my journey, I was peripherally Republican, with accompanying views. Yes, I attended Saturday-morning anti-abortion demonstrations in front of a number of medical-"family planning" institutions and swore by government control. However, as my intellect grew, I began to notice the gaping moral cracks in the president of the time (Pres. Bush Sr.), the stupid Limbaughnator, and various other programmers of men. Their obvious and fairly blatant lack of morality and basic humanity slowly wore on me. But what to do? I could not jump on the Democrat bandwagon because they were more "pro-abortion" and, I well-knew then, Clinton was no better morally either. Okay, so there wasn;t one party that reflected all of my views,, but it didn't bother me quite as bad then - I had never studied 'The Titanic'-type more stories, so I wasn't horribly worried about the future.
So what to do then? Ross Perot? -- a weasley business man to solve our county's economic-woes? Maybe,, but he's fishy and manipulatable and interested, still, in more money... And how to see through the Crap-Smoke-screen the press-media puts up "so YOU don't have to think at all" (-John Stewart[Daily Show] :) ).
And then it happened again in 2000, who to pick, AL BORE or W Bushie II? I was able to predict 2 days before the election was complete (to GTA) every single thing that has happened to this country economically and militarily should Bushie II be elected -- and I'm no historian... (give or take the year and method of Sept 11).
And now,, the immoral, butt/war-mongreing crap-for-brains Bushie and his pile of cronies, or the flatterer, can't trust, cant-make-up-his-freaking-mind-about-anything rich-boy Kerry.... Good God!!
Though I know that Ralph Nader is vastly more intelligent than either of the others, I worry that he would develop a Jimmy-Carter-Syndrome -- poor/light charisma fomenting too many disparities in ones own party as well as potentially acting too fast on things that may need to change, slowly.
So what do I do? With certain government mods followed-through with, a certain governor of Arizona might have set the apple pie on the window-sill of the Republican party... but no... not even the slightest temptation in the end. ooo gggrr and there's no way in h-e- (double hockey sticks) I would consider Nazi-man-Buch.
I guess I'm just going to have to Deal with a group of people less intelligent, less moral, less __anything__ than myself or any one of my own friends so these freaks can pay money to _____ (you fill in the blank.. East-coast schools, bribery, advertisements,, etc.)
There is an election coming up for the leader of my own country and I think every last one of them will drive this country into the ground (crappy Atlantis relived). What do I do? No clue here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home