Thursday, April 22, 2004



Today's Attitude:

[Happy]


Teacher of the Quarter!

I figure it won't last long so I might as well gloat while the getting's good: Yesterday, my picture was officially posted at IIT-Seattle as the first "Teacher of the Quarter" in over a year. Apparently I impressed some students - I wanna know who they are... All I know is that I'm pretty hard - lots of students fail and have to retake my math classes and there's always one in every physics class... You'd think that they'd hate me...
I guess the ones who respond to student surveys are the same maticulous ones who do all of the homework and test corrections when I offer them -- my tests are d@m& hard.
I figured someone in the office would hold a grudge because GTA and I snagged the walmart-high-end digital camera at the Christmas raffle-party... or hmm, maybe they thought I might be swayed to stay since they now know of my efforts to leave and move to Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home