Sunday, April 18, 2004



Today's Attitude: [Crazed/Ecstatic!]

The DARK CRYSTAL LIMITED MUSIC DOUBLE-CD SET IS OUT!

I just bought me a copy! I have been waiting for this for years. Stephanie's first gift to me was the Vinyl Record Original Sound Track to the dark crystal. I also had half-no-good copies from Napster way-back when. I am a serious Trevor Jones fan and I've waited for 10 years for this - I am soooo happy!
It's got the original soundtrack on one CD and the entire movie (final cut) score on the other. I am in hog heaven - and have been listening to it all day - It's simple pleasures that bring me smiles!
You can buy it on 'BuySoundTrax.com' or 'Ebay'... oh, and rock stupid students - thanks for seeing that with me when it came to the Inwood a few years ago - and JPW, thanks for the paperback :) ! It may be some silly Jim Henson creation to some but it was my very first inspiration toward the wilder world of physics I now find myself in. Maybe I'll blog about it later if you are interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home