Wednesday, March 24, 2004



Today's Attitude:

[---Manic!---]

Special Thanks: Thanks to The Jelly-Pinched Wolf, Kashi and Goof Troop AG for linking to Weirdsville, USA. It's alot of fun sharing my trials and tribulations with you guys/gals.

Girl Scout Cookies
Ok, last week, I was walking down to the 'ThriftWay' and in-front of the mom&pop supermarket were three girl scouts pushing their evil, addictive edibles, known as "Girl Scout Cookies". Needless to say, I pulled out a $20 bill and did my worst. In the end, I went over-board on my craven purchase: 5 boxes of Thin-mints and 1 box of Samoas.
Incidentally, this is not the first time this has happened. In fact, Steph and I bought 2 boxes of Thin-mints and 1 box of Samoas the week before that, and had gluttonously eaten the entire haul in a few days.
My question is: If we normally buy cookies and slowly, but surely, eat them after meals until they are gone, what is it with Girl Scout Cookies?!?! (not to sound like Jerry Seinfeld) Does anyone else experience this horrible addiction? Should we get the FDA to look into the potential criminality of this secret society that lures us to these evil tidbits,,, and then make us thirst the rest of the year, not allowing us to purchase anymore?

bfbgfbgbb (head shaking) - I wish I had the answer.
-The Citizen Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home