Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Today's Attitude: [Frustrated/Perplexed]

A New Titanic Consiracy Theory by Bob

Ok, This is what I was freaking out about yesterday. I searched through my archive and found a few pictures. I then haphazardly wrote on them with paint (e.g. the Area 51 pointer needs some work). I know that the laws of physics don't play favorites (in theory) - maybe the same processes are in place on all three. Take a look at these pictures below.

1)Upper-left: Mountains above Area 51 (picture taken by illegal hiker).

2)Lower-left: Submitted by NASA as a Radio-reflection scan during decent to Venus (Magellan Mission)
.
3)Lower-right: The most recent Huygens photo as it plummeted.



I just don't know... I wanted this to be a pure and fun mission to Titan and now I'm a skeptical conspiracy freak!!! It just seems like somebody's sick game. I hope there are more pictures to prove me wrong.. but we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home