Thursday, January 04, 2007

Scrubs Scrubs Scrubs!!!

My addiction to Scrubs goes as follows:

It was once something that I would consider to be moderate and nothing to be embarrassed of. However, over the past two weeks I have watched sooo much Scrubs that my eyes are falling out. I have now seen every single episode from seasons 1 - 4 (more than once), alot of season 5 and quite a bit of the latest season.

It all started when GTA and I got married on 1221/2002 - coincidentally, on the winter solstice, just before Christmas and picked in such a way that I would never have an excuse not to remember, due to its uncanny mathematical regularity. We've had a rough time money-wise, with massive school debt and moving to Seattle and back, so anniversary presents from me have been small, but extremely heart-felt. This was the first year that I thought I could really get GTA exactly what she wanted, so I got her the first 4 seasons of the show 'Scrubs'. Conversely, she got me the entire collection of Star Trek movies and the opening season of Sci-fi channel's new version of 'Battlestar Galactica'.

Anyway, I've found myself subconsciously mimicking Dr. Perry Cox's mannerisms and not missing a beat with the rest of my usual reactions.

AKA. Waaaaaaaaaaaay too much Scrubs!

…If there is such a thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home